I had trigger finger surg on my middle finger. when I went to get my stitches out the Dr informed me that I ha?

the Dr informed me that i also have dupytrens contracture. as far as I can tell i have had it in the trigger finger hand about 4 years and didn't know what it was. I still cannot bend my middle finger and it is very stiff, swollen and very painful. I also have swelling, stiffness and much pain in my ring and... show more the Dr informed me that i also have dupytrens contracture. as far as I can tell i have had it in the trigger finger hand about 4 years and didn't know what it was. I still cannot bend my middle finger and it is very stiff, swollen and very painful. I also have swelling, stiffness and much pain in my ring and pinky fingers and have noticed the ring finger is not able to straighten out now. also cannot make a fist. Dr and therapist think when I had the trigger finger surgery it aggrivated the dupytrens, is this possible or could something else be going on. I am still trying to work a 40 hr week and it it very hard and painful.
1 answer 1