I have a picture of Jesus Christ saved on my computer but afraid of throwing it in the trash bin because it?

it feels disrespectful. I don't want to delete it because it will go in the trash. What should I do??? Please, no atheists, I don't want your answers!

Favorite Answer

What does Jesus Christ REALLY look like?????

I bet your picture has Christ as a male caucasian, long haired, blue eyed, surfer Jesus in a woman's night gown.

We don't know what He looked like so therefore your picture is NOT of Christ but of ANTICHRIST.

ANTICHRIST= Pseudo Christ.

Putting into the Trash bin is too good.

SHIFT- DELETE. .....Send it to oblivion.

• Since there's no evidence that Jesus was a real person, and certainly none that he's the "son of God," I think you're okay.

If you were seriously asking, "is it disrespectful to delete a picture of the Easter bunny," you'd be hospitalized. Yet somehow, since you're asking about a religious figure, you're okay. There's exactly the same amount of evidence for both Jesus and the Easter Bunny. As in, none.

Also, this is an immensely silly question, even if Jesus is real, and Christianity won the religion lottery. Maybe when you get a bit older, you'll start critically thinking about what you're asking.

And stop censoring atheists. This isn't Yahoo Christian's Answers. If you want biased answers, go ask a Christian forum.

Source(s): Agnostic

Pretend the trash bin is simply the delete bin.

• It's just a picture. It's only disrespectful if you mean it in a disrespectful way. I've thrown out bibles that were old and torn up and no good anymore, does that make me disrespectful to Jesus?

• a6kl2

Select, shift+delete. This method would skip the trash bin and delete immediately.

Source(s): Atheist.
  • Rayal

You do know that a picture is not the thing, right?

I once trashed a picture of a thousand dollar bill, am I out any real cash?

It's just a computer picture, Jesus is all around you. Delete it if you want, it means nothing to him.

We worship the Christ, not a picture of Him. 90% of the pictures painted do not portray his proper ethnicity anyway. Don't worry about deleting the picture, as I said before we worship Him not a likeness of him.

Source(s): the Bible

Lizard suggests replacing desktop picture with Lizardman. Lizard knows Jesus will understand.

If you don't want it on your computer anymore right click delete it will bypass trash/recycle bin