Can the mailman refuse to deliver mail because I get too much of it?

I do a fair amount of buying and selling online, therefore I use USPS a lot. The other day when I was outside working on something, the mailman walks buy and complains to me about how much mail I get. He didn't say that he would do anything, but I'm starting to think he's getting annoyed about it. Could he simply decide not to deliver my mail because I get too much?

Favorite Answer

If you have a problem,you should write to the address below. He can't refuse to deliver your mail.

United States Postal Service

Office of the Consumer Advocate

475 L Ensant Plaza Sw

Room 4115

Washington DC 20260-2200

• Karen

NOPE! He is just being a typical government worker unhappy if the job isn't what he thought it would be. He might have a complaint IF the place where the mail is to be put is too small, but even then he would have one of those pink slips to have you pick it up at the post office. Next time tell him he needs to be happy you are doing so much business because it assures him of a job.

My mailman refused to deliver my mail in the winter, even if the road was plowed and the mailbox was clear. If he doesn't deliver your mail for no reason, just call the nearest postmaster general's office. They'll take care of it.