Girlfriend is mad for no appearent reason?

Oh my God! I just don't get it!

Me and my girlfriend fight DAILY for nothing. And it is literally her fault for everything.

We're both 16.

Everyday, when I offer her something or ask her to go out, she goes full-manic mode and just says "You always make me mad... *bllah bllah* BYE!" -and goes offline. I call her, but she does not answer. Even though I'm being EXTREMELY nice to her, she just gets mad at me and goes offline. (PS: Yes, We're Local, but I don't see her often.)

The best example is tonight:

When I asked her what she is doing, she told me that she's getting ready to go out with her mother and her Cousin at a local cafe. She also said "We might see each-other if you go out too."

I said "Well, I expected at least a handshake and a short conversation, but just looking at you is still better than nothing."

And BAM! She's angry.

I don't understand if I said anything wrong, but shouldn't she actually say completely the opposite?

I am sure that no one else would be as Patient as me in this relationship, but I don't want to lose her.

By the way, in reality, she's completely different. Sweet and understanding.

Could she just be playing with me and seeing how I react?

I'm currently Holding my head just like the Jackie Chan Meme.

Favorite Answer

Either she is going through that time or she is just trying to get you mad enough so that you can break up with her. OR she is getting you mad so that you can say something to her that will give her an excuse to break up with YOU. If you really want to save that relationship then talk to her alone and tell what you feel.

She thinks you're saying that just to be nice, maybe she's insecure of herself or something. Or maybe she thinks you're being too nice, or SOMETHING. I dont know but that's very confusing. Lol. I'm 16 too so yeah I can understand what you're going through..sorta...

Anyway, solution: Act like you're her friend. NOT her boyfriend. Trust me it'll work.

• Mark T

I have been married 3 times and still can't understand women, in all 25 years.

Source(s): Experience

Wow! sounds like what Im going through. Good Luck. we r gonna need it! :D