Best John Green book?

I'm a nerdfighter, and read An Abundance of Katherines and The fault in our stars. TFiOS being my Favorite book of all time. :) For you, what's the best John green book and why?

• Best Answer

Hello ;)

My favourite book that I've read by John Green was Will Grayson, Will Grayson which was co-authored by David Levithan. It just made me want to stand up and cheer. It's so relate-able, and the writing style is very unique, which is something I really enjoy in a book.

:D

He's a first-rate creator. I really loved the fault in our stars. Augustus waters, god that boy. The booklet was simply so excellent and it caught with me. I can not look ahead to the film. If its something just like the guide, i will cry its so excellent. I like its honesty. All john inexperienced books are worth the read ! I'm completely satisfied the place i live his books have become to be extra widespread. Take care!