Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Recommended Youtubers? :)?

I'm looking for some good channels to subscribe too :) I'm a fan of macbarbie07, nigahiga, kevjumba, jennamarbles, bubzbeauty, joeygraceffa,fluerdeforce, charlieissocoolike, danisnotonfire, kickthepj, missglamorazzi, andreaschoice, wongfuproductions,michellephan,nerimon, teensreact, lisaeldridgedotcom,crashcourse,zoella280391 and VLOGBROTHERSS ! :) So stuff like that. Any recommendations ? :)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

ok seriously these guys are amazing!!! Definitely have to watch DeeFizzy/Damon Fizzy, Cyr/iamcyr, Shane Dawson, Hailedabear, CapnDesDes, Ahoynateo, DesnNate, and maybe Onison. Some of these youtubers have more than 1 channel and its either for vlogs or gaming, but all these people are hilarious and super nice!! My favorites are DeeFizzy/Damon Fizzy, Cyr/iamcyr, CapnDesDes, and DesnNate!! <---most amazing guys ever!!!

• 6 years ago

Danisnotonfire Amazingphil Kickthepj Crabstikz Superwoman Wonfuproduction nigahiga sprinklesofglitter funforlouis Zoella pointlessblog Troye Sivan Tyler Oakley The game theorist etc.

• 7 years ago

If you like games, there are some great youtubers like CinnamonToastKen, Cryaotic, Pewdiepie, GhostRobo, Sp00n. You can also check out an amazing livestream channel on www.twitch.tv/cryaotic and youtube uploads for them at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxsbsr5VzCxwleBKJ...

• 9 years ago

I see you've stated Charlie, Dan, PJ and Alex... but do you know of AmazingPhil/Phil Lester? he's Danisnotonfire's roommate- and he's hilarious like Dan. He's been in a couple of PJ and Alex's videos too

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Watch Internet icon the first episode they show funny YouTubers accounts

• 6 years ago

NeverHaveEnough1144

• 9 years ago

MYCHONNY.

YOURCHONNY.

CHONNNYYYY ALL THE WAY!

& smoshhhhhh.

JUSTKIDDINGFILMS.

Source(s): teehee(;
  • 9 years ago

dragonfire6079 mine

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.