Can't sleep until 2-3AM every day since August 2011, sleeping through random classes, help?

So I start high school tomorrow (monday the 13th of August) and ever since last year, I just one day couldn't sleep at all for three days when it all started, and by day three I was hallucinating beyond my wildest thoughts. Then I finally got to sleep at 5PM after getting home and kept sleeping until 8:35 right... show more So I start high school tomorrow (monday the 13th of August) and ever since last year, I just one day couldn't sleep at all for three days when it all started, and by day three I was hallucinating beyond my wildest thoughts. Then I finally got to sleep at 5PM after getting home and kept sleeping until 8:35 right when I had to go to the bus. I had a normal day at school, but when I got home, I did homework and such, then went to bed. I couldn't fall asleep until 3AM (I check the time when I think 15 minutes pass) and slept and woke up at a normal time of 7AM resulting in four hours of sleep, thirty minutes short of my minimum sleep requirement (I can barely manage a normal day with 4 1/2 hours of sleep). I appeared fine from 8AM to 10AM, and by then something just snapped and I was in and out until lunch at 11:30AM. (By the way I have ADD/ODC)

Right when the lunch bell rings, I get up and almost feel like normal again, making everyone believe I was making it up. I got about three detentions for it (I slept through two of them) and I kept saying "it's this it's that" since when I try explain stuff I don't know the name to, I just start throwing stuff out there. (I've made a sleep schedule based on when I usually fall asleep in class- Wake up at 7/7:30, go to bus stop at 8:35, arrive at school at 9:05, fine until 10:15 or so, then from 10:15 to 11:30, it's constantly putting my head down and up, but during that time I'm fine then dead, then I'm fine until 3:50 and start getting tired around 3:50 to 4:15 when we dismiss.)

It's been like this for about a year now and I have never taken something like Benadryl just to get me to sleep (yet now I have an excuse since I developed a cat allergy, but I still haven't taken the meds.)

I'm genuinely concerned that I'm not going to do good my most important part of high school, and I really need help badly. I know I'm screwed if I sleep during class, and I don't need to go to detention for not being able to help myself. I don't have more than three caffeinated drinks a day ever, and I don't drink caffeinated drinks on Sundays and school days past four. I shower in warm water every night and morning and have warm milk around 30 minutes before I go up to bed. No one believes that I'm being honest about my situation, so I just say something like "I'm concerned someone's gonna break in" or such, even though we have a decent alarm system.

Can anyone help me based off of that situation?