Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

Movies like chasing liberty?

I love the movie chasing liberty with mandy moore does anyone know any movies like it... I guess like "backpacking" through europe or just something similar!? Thanks :)

Favorite Answer

Chasing Liberty i would say movies like First Daughter with Katie Holmes, also Eurotrip, Into the wild , Shangai Kiss , The beach , Before the Sunrise , Under the tuscan sun...

they are not all from Europe but there are movies where people travel and try to 'find themselves' .

Source(s): Myself
  • bruyn

Movies Like First Daughter

• lapan

expensive bypass over it really is what associates are for with the help of Elton John Stevie ask your self and Dionne Warrick that's an astounding music some the position available issue from American tail are you waiting to experience the love this evening Elton John The Circle of existence both between the loin king CD for laughs i'd say the music dancing on the ceiling with the help of Lionel Richie billy ocean get out of my objectives get into my vehicle George Micheal Careless Whisper Saturdays o.ok. for battling Elton John Philadelphia freedom chum's some component with connection with the way you look to nighttime do no longer enable the daylight bypass down on me with George Micheal Clay Walker i will not have the ability to Sleep OF of a few questions She grew to grow to be into Mama of his new CD fall that is so humorous in case you've not hear it please do you'll moist your pants I stated him this 365 days on the Houston farm animals prepare and rodeo on March 14th 2008 i grew to grow to be into partly one hundred twenty 5 seats ee 12 13 at the same time as he opened with this music I laughed so no longer undemanding Johnny money music one piece at a time tells a tale about his actual existence vehicle that he rather geared up properly that is a diverse tale music with the help of Elton John Mona Lisa's and mad hatters it tells the tale of lengthy island city properly that is an diverse one which tells a tale about Elvis Presley with the help of Elton John Porch swing in Tupelo it tells the tale about how his mama loved him that's on the cd' Peach tree street i might want to be there for for you Bon Jovi u . s . Neil Diamond talks some dream of coming to u . s . i choose this helps