2 boys? Not cheating. ?

So I've been talking to these two boys. J and Z. (for code) I like both of them, and they both like me. J is not the sweetest, but I can talk to him for hours and have a big grin on my face forever. Z is more deep, says I love you a lot, and gushy stuff. I don't really say anything back. I can have more serious convos with him SOmETIMES. Other times hes a total ***. Hes perverted too sometimes. he's a good friend of mine. Of many years.

Both boys an I have had previous relationships, Zs being more relationshipy as we were in the same school and J was not yet old enough to drive. I just don't know what to do.

Thanks..

• Pieman

It depends on a lot of things. But basically, it is cheating and in some ways, it's not.

Have you ever read some mystery novels that were written by, Joanna Fluke? She has two bfs.

She's almost always comparing the two of them, in thought. She really doesn't totally trust one as much, as the other. The one she does really trust and like the most, is a dentist. I suggest you stick to the current situation, until an answer comes to you.

Id say go with the one u can see urself with in the future. U have to really think and pick the one who makes u happiest. From what u put i wouldnt go for Z cause it sounds like hes a better friend than anything to u. J on the other hand seems a lot better. And it seems like u like Z, but ud rather just keep him as a friend sometimes, unlike J, u seem happy with him. But its ur choice, just go with witch guy apeals to u the most. hope this helps, good luck,