Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBoats & Boating · 8 years ago

Do NOT buy a boat a boat from Cape Boats in Jackson, Missouri 63755?

DO NOT I MEAN DO NOT buy a boat from these people!! They sell a lot on EBAY so buyer beware! We bought a boat and it is a rotten piece of junk and there is nothing they will do about it, I am out a lot of money too. Have called and got sob story, I don't care about your story I want something done about it, but yet nothing has been done. Just a waring to all you out there.

Favorite Answer

I know you are not asking a question, or for a response, but. . .

While I feel really bad for first time boat buyers when I hear about these bad experiences, they can be avoided. There are many experienced boaters on here that always warn new boat buyers NOT to buy boats sight unseen, have it thoroughly checked out first, and NEVER buy a boat you have not taken out for an on the water test run first. . .

It's a hard pill so swallow, I know - now you know, and hopefully another person looking to buy a good used boat for the first time, will also know. . .

my opinion. never buy any vehicle, boat, electronics, mechanical or any article more than $50. on Ebay or other such sites.