If I keep going to volleyball ,will it make me grow taller over time?? help please 5 points best answer?!!?

I strated going to volleyball lessons and they make you excercise alot wich is good , but I heard that if you keep practicing that sport you'll grow even taller over time. I've been watching the Olympics and the players were really tall , there's a girl in my class that's 11 and she's even... show more I strated going to volleyball lessons and they make you excercise alot wich is good , but I heard that if you keep practicing that sport you'll grow even taller over time.
I've been watching the Olympics and the players were really tall , there's a girl in my class that's 11 and she's even taller than me ,im 14 .. oh ,raight now im not the tallest or the shortest in my class -school btw- im in between , but I don't like being tall anyways i'd like to be smaller... so if I keep going to volleyball will it stimulate my body to grow taller?? if I quit going to volleyball will I just grow normally and not so tall as the other players ?