Anonymous

Culturally Speaking: do you think its wrong that Ashton Kutcher is dating Mila Kunis?

Since coming to North America I love celebrity gossip. Do you think its wrong that they are dating when he was with Demi and was friends with Mila the whole times. Wonder were they sleep with each other when he was with Demi.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think it's lame. Mila Kunis could do so much better than him. You know she used to be married to Makuli Caulkin (I don't know how to spell his name). She has a horrible track record when it comes to dating. And Ashton Kutcher is SUCH a douche bag, he is not on Demi's level and he's definitely not on Mila's level. He's been lucky to even be allowed around such women.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Wow i'm incredibly off. I had no theory Mila and Ashton have been dating. yet I guess they supply the impact of being so lovable jointly :) i do no longer be conscious of ways Macaulay Culkin feels approximately it. yet he seems fairly weird and wonderful whilst in comparison with Ashton so I guess he's fairly jealous :P

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

what i think is wrong is u "love" celebrity gossip which means living your life through celebrities, i mean really? there are more important things in life than what celebrities do.

they all live in their own world, nothing surprises me what they do.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Culturally speaking, it's not wrong for anyone to date anyone else.

Source(s): The truth
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

No...

Source(s): That's celebrity life for you.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.