Anonymous

Culturally Speaking: do you think its wrong that Ashton Kutcher is dating Mila Kunis?

Since coming to North America I love celebrity gossip. Do you think its wrong that they are dating when he was with Demi and was friends with Mila the whole times. Wonder were they sleep with each other when he was with Demi.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I think it's lame. Mila Kunis could do so much better than him. You know she used to be married to Makuli Caulkin (I don't know how to spell his name). She has a horrible track record when it comes to dating. And Ashton Kutcher is SUCH a douche bag, he is not on Demi's level and he's definitely not on Mila's level. He's been lucky to even be allowed around such women.

Wow i'm incredibly off. I had no theory Mila and Ashton have been dating. yet I guess they supply the impact of being so lovable jointly :) i do no longer be conscious of ways Macaulay Culkin feels approximately it. yet he seems fairly weird and wonderful whilst in comparison with Ashton so I guess he's fairly jealous :P

what i think is wrong is u "love" celebrity gossip which means living your life through celebrities, i mean really? there are more important things in life than what celebrities do.

they all live in their own world, nothing surprises me what they do.

Culturally speaking, it's not wrong for anyone to date anyone else.

Source(s): The truth
  • ?

No...

Source(s): That's celebrity life for you.