Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 8 years ago

Ozzy Osbourne x Bruce Dickinson?

Which of these is the best singer ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Bruce Dickinson's voice goes right through me after a bit. Sounds too much, and like he's trying too hard. So deffo Ozzy :D he's from my home city! Just round the corner actually lol.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Bruce Dickinson is the better singer technically, there's no doubt about it. However, both fit the music they play perfectly. It's a toss up in terms of personal preference.

• 4 years ago

Dani dirt(Cradle of dirt) no longer a large fan Wayne Static(Static X) exciting voice i love Marilyn Manson. can do with out Rob Zombie eh Ozzy Osbourne: back contained in the day large, Now: crap Randy Blythe(Lamb of God) large vocals Corey Taylor(Slipknot) no longer undesirable were given kinda whinny Alexi Laiho(little ones of Bodom)better guitar participant than singer Bruce Dickinson(Iron Maiden) between the proper James Haitfield(Metallica) sturdy Philip Anselmo(Pantera) amazing you forgot some. Rob Halford (Judas Priest) Chuck Shulinder (demise) Max Cavelara (Sepultara, Soulfly) Chris Barnes( Six ft below) George Corspegrinder Fischer(Cannibal corpse)

• 8 years ago

Bruce Dickinson is better by far, but they're both very good singers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Both are exceptionally good singers, no contest there. Bruce Dickinson would be my choice.

• 8 years ago

Ozzy.

• There's no comparison, they are both amazing and incredibly unique in their own ways

Source(s): Me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.