Which of life's noises do you find comforting?

I ask simply from curiosity, after noticing that three of my 'comfort noises' this week were all to do with travel. The first was hearing fog horns on a misty morning as ships headed down the estuary towards the sea, the second was the sound of a distant train as it sped through our local railway station... show more I ask simply from curiosity, after noticing that three of my 'comfort noises' this week were all to do with travel. The first was hearing fog horns on a misty morning as ships headed down the estuary towards the sea, the second was the sound of a distant train as it sped through our local railway station without stopping, and the third was the constant hum of traffic on a nearby motorway, early one morning when the windows were open.
Update: Thanks to all of you for your contributions. Picking a best answer was irrelevant really, but I chose Harlee's because it reminded me that, I too, love the sound of jet engines. It brings to mind happy times in exotic locations. (Here I go again, with more travel.) But I also agree with everyone that all... show more Thanks to all of you for your contributions. Picking a best answer was irrelevant really, but I chose Harlee's because it reminded me that, I too, love the sound of jet engines. It brings to mind happy times in exotic locations. (Here I go again, with more travel.) But I also agree with everyone that all those more peaceful sounds mentioned are wonderful too. I was fascinated by The Ringwraith and the Raven's answer about his favourite birds! I guess that, broadly speaking, we all find the same sorts of noises a comfort, and thank goodness, in this sometimes very noisy world, that some sounds bring us comfort not irritation.
Thanks again!