Describe a Virgo male-Scorpio female relationship?

I am very shy and socially awkward and so is he, I just want to know:

How do virgos and scorpios become friends?

How they become bf/gf?

And in general explain what would happen if they dated?

Best Answer

Virgo and Scorpio are compatible, but they are both slow in relationships. Normally I'd say to start out just talking to each other, becoming friends, and developing from there, but scorpios are more emotionally oriented and you might not like being just friends. However, they are really loyal, so you could try that approach. One thing to watch out for is Virgo is very idealistic and choosy, so it may take a while to earn his trust and approval. Because of this, it's important not to feel bad if he criticizes you, because first of all he's just trying to help and secondly he's probably very perfectionist-like. It will become important to let him know that although you aren't perfect, that's okay.

These two are also a great match because Scorpio values it when someone does something for them, like service, and that's what Virgo "likes" and feels like they have to do. Here's a description of the Virgo - Scorpio relationship:

Your essential natures are compatible, as both of you share a certain level of practicality, the need to analyze and dissect people and life, and a rather introspective approach to life's challenges. There are times, however, when SCORPIO strides fearlessly into a challenging situation, and VIRGO feels much more cautious and careful. SCORPIO may consider VIRGO to be too timid, and VIRGO may feel that SCORPIO lacks prudence. There are also many situations where SCORPIO is more stubborn and persevering than VIRGO. SCORPIO may view VIRGO's lack of commitment and dedication to a single purpose to be a sign of weakness. There is also the possibility that VIRGO will view SCORPIO as being a bit crude, too passionate or emotionally attached to certain situations or ideas. VIRGO has refined sensitivities and sometimes literally doesn't like to get "dirty hands", while SCORPIO is more primitive, raw, and unsqueamish. You both need to strive to harmonize your different natures and not antagonize each other, but the chances of doing so are very high, as you both sense in one another a generally compatible attitude towards life.

I got that from this website:

http://www.cafeastrology.com/virgosunsigncompatibi...

Hope this helped and was not too confusing. Sorry. :)

I am a Mars in Scorpio who dated a Mars in Virgo...

The Mars in Virgo tried to dominate me... So don't know, they say Scorpios are the ones who want power, but to me everybody else is a power control freak LOL.

I have no experience with these couples as Sun signs.

But Richard gere and Julia roberts are an example ;)

• 1111

I dated a Virgo. It was alright. He caused the least drama. I became friends with this Virgo before we dated. There wasn't much passion. We basically got along because we were both into languages and traveling. We were also both perfectionists. Virgos are interesting conservators that's for sure. There are other placements that you should look at besides the sun sign alone to see if your compatible with someone else.

Source(s): Scorpio

I am a scorpion and my first love was a virgo. We started out as really good friends always hanging out with other friends in the weekend. I liked him bet never thought of him as anything more than a friend. One day he plucked up the courage to ask me if I was interested in going steady with him (I know thats an old terminology), although surprised I though why not give it a go, he was tall and handsome but fair lol. This was back in 1987, we got married in 1997 and have 4 beautiful children, I lost my love to a heart attack in 2004, and I would have to say although we had our ups and downs as all couples do, it was the best 17years of my life.

• kona

virgo is ruled by mercury, the planet of tact/diplomacy and intellect.

scorpio is ruled by mars who is dominating ,aggressive,full of fire and more demanding. both mars and mercury are not friends.

the affinity generated may be situational and space/time based.

virgo and scorpio are in 3/11 and 11/3 disposition from each other, hence attracted to be friends. scorpio is watery sign and virgo earthly.likely to be drawn together.

in long term association, it may be thought of , twice, as scorpionns are highly emotional in nature and may not be be convinced by mere logic/ reasoning at times.

to analyse and take decision, based on inner voice. may u be blessed.

That's a perfect relationship. The Virgo can tell Scorpio how perfect she is and the Scorpio can boss him around.

A match made in heaven...for the Scorpio.

Source(s): A Leo

If she is true blue Scorpio, she will grow bored of him after a while. Unless he's a Virgo with a lot of Fire or Scorpio planets in his chart.

Virgos are boring in bed...

Source(s): Scorp cusp and other planets in Scorp.