How can I play old Playstation games on my Computer?

Does anyone know because I really want to play Parappa the Rapper. I've done it before with old Sega Genesis games. Serious answers only.

sure! you are able to particularly extremely with an emulator. i could advise PCSX. you will would desire to acquire a BIOS for the pswhich can't be legally downloaded, despite in case you very own the console. you are able to play your unique disks at finished velocity in case you have a present day (greater present day than 5 years, correct) computing gadget. i could additionally advise which you %. up a PSX to USB adapter so for you to use your unique gamepads on your laptop. Or use a under pressure Xbox 360 controller. in case you like any help, merely digital mail me or look for suggestion from the PCSX boards.

Google for a playstation emulator and search for the appropriate rom file for your game.