1. Abigail Maxine "Abby" - not really a fan of either name and I'm not sure if they go completely well together... it's pretty nice though
2. Katherine Grace "Kate" - I love it. I like it the other way around too, Grace Katherine. one of my best friends is named this.
3. Sophia Elisabeth "Sophie" - Sophia/Sophie are soo popular right now, but I do like that name. I like Elisabeth as well, but spelled with a z, "Elizabeth."
1. James David "James" - pretty common, nothing special about it. it's a nice name, though.
2. Zachary Kevin "Zach" - not a fan of Zachary or Zach, Kevin is nice
3. Alexander Logan "Alex" - Alex is cool, but I like the name the other way around, Logan Alexander.
BQ1: I have too many!!! It's not just top 3, it's like top 8 or 9 haha. But my top girls names are Emaleigh Gabriella, Kylie Noelle, Grace Megan, Lauren Anais, Caleigh Renae, Evie Mae, Josephine Marie, Aubrey Nicole, and Tucker Rhianne. My top boys names are Steven Daniel, Landon Calloway, Michael Christopher, Oliver Chase, Brooks Matthew, Connor Blake, Callum Thomas, and Will Andrew.
BQ2: Logie? No way.
BQ3: Probably a boy. I'm 14 and the only male I have grown up with is my dad so I've always wanted boys when I'm older. His name would probably be Steven Daniel.
BQ4: Christopher. Idk, I just like it better.
BQ5: Yes, that is super random, but I'm right handed.
Hope I helped(: