Do humans have a higher morality than god?

Humans seems to possess a higher morality than god. Humans have created an environment of understanding and acceptance where god and religion had failed before. Humans can accept that a person of a homosexual orientation is not immoral and that such a person can have a meaningful life without being victimized. But... show more Humans seems to possess a higher morality than god. Humans have created an environment of understanding and acceptance where god and religion had failed before. Humans can accept that a person of a homosexual orientation is not immoral and that such a person can have a meaningful life without being victimized. But god doesn't that. He says such people must be punished and that he will send all of them to hell. In other religions, such people are stoned to death. God has given people so called free will, but, if anyone chooses not to obey his laws, some of which dont actually harm anyone, he sends them to hell to burn forever. This is the kind of intolerance that god inspires on some people. Yes, there are humans who get their inspiration from god to do good, but god also inspire others to bomb other people who dont accept a particular way of thinking.
Human beings can and do accept that women can have a huge contribution in the affairs of the world. And are equals in society. Not god. He maintains that women are to remain subject to their husbands. They are not equal to men because they are weak. In the catholic church and other religions women are not allowed to hold positions of power. God doesn't allow it. All the strides that humans are trying to take in terms of human relations, most have been stunted by god and religion. Remember the tower of babel. God sowed divisions in humans so that they cannot understand each other. Human could have discovered the space a long time ago.
Update: @best to make it so: Of course, I understand morality very well. I think of myself as a moral person, but that is not important, what its important is your failed to see facts as destroyed to, you prepared to lie for it. Humans HAVE created an environment of understanding where god has actually failed. Democratic... show more @best to make it so: Of course, I understand morality very well. I think of myself as a moral person, but that is not important, what its important is your failed to see facts as destroyed to, you prepared to lie for it. Humans HAVE created an environment of understanding where god has actually failed. Democratic organisation all over the world are a prove that humans want live peacefully with each other, and accepting each other as humans no matter how different we view things. On the other hand, religion has hindered such progress to continue in a lot of different places. People have bombed to death in Nigeria because they were Christian. Jews and Muslims have murdered each other in middle east, Ireland is a sit of division between protestants and Catholics. Christians in the whole world are trying to convert everyone because they are worshipping a wrong god. And where do they inspiration from? God. You say god loves homosexuals? God does no such thing. He inspired people to stone t
Update 2: @best to make it so: Of course, I understand morality very well. I think of myself as a moral person, but that is not important, what its important is your failed to see facts as destroyed to, you prepared to lie for it. Humans HAVE created an environment of understanding where god has actually failed. Democratic... show more @best to make it so: Of course, I understand morality very well. I think of myself as a moral person, but that is not important, what its important is your failed to see facts as destroyed to, you prepared to lie for it. Humans HAVE created an environment of understanding where god has actually failed. Democratic organisation all over the world are a prove that humans want live peacefully with each other, and accepting each other as humans no matter how different we view things. On the other hand, religion has hindered such progress to continue in a lot of different places. People have bombed to death in Nigeria because they were Christian. Jews and Muslims have murdered each other in middle east, Ireland is a sit of division between protestants and Catholics. Christians in the whole world are trying to convert everyone because they are worshipping a wrong god. And where do they inspiration from? God. You say god loves homosexuals? God does no such thing. He inspired people to stone t
Update 3: @ best to make it so: Would you please stop lying to yourself. God does not love homosexuals, he inspired people to stone them for centuries. If you dont believe me go to one the Islamic countries an the that you're gay. They would kill you and pray about it afterwards. Or go to any fundamentalist state in the... show more @ best to make it so: Would you please stop lying to yourself. God does not love homosexuals, he inspired people to stone them for centuries. If you dont believe me go to one the Islamic countries an the that you're gay. They would kill you and pray about it afterwards. Or go to any fundamentalist state in the united states. Yes, god accept women, but he also thinks they are weak, and that they have to be ssubject to their man. He doesn't allow them to speak in church. Tell your daughter to be a priest in the catholic church and you'll see what I'm talking about. Or go to any Islamic country and ask them how many women worship in a mosque. Go to a Jewish senagogue. You'll see all women on one side of the building and men on the other. And how many would be rabbis?
Prejudice is imbedded in god's doctrine. It's not morally incorrect to have sex with someone who you love though you're not married to. Yes sex feels special, but it should be left to two co
Update 4: @nevermor....: I agree with you, Hitler was a despicable person and he knew it. But that is not my point. What I mean is that where humans have shown morality, God seems to be lacking behind. 1. Humanity accept homosexuality, god doesn't 2. Humanity empowers women, religion and god don't 3. Humanity seeks... show more @nevermor....: I agree with you, Hitler was a despicable person and he knew it. But that is not my point.
What I mean is that where humans have shown morality, God seems to be lacking behind.
1. Humanity accept homosexuality, god doesn't
2. Humanity empowers women, religion and god don't
3. Humanity seeks peace and acceptance between different religions, god and religion dont want any different religion, only one must be superior.
4. Humanity wants a better understanding of the universe, god call it foolishness.
5. Humanity says consenting adults are free to have sex,even if they are not married, god and religion says they must be killed.
Should I mention more?
Update 5: @Daver: God's standard is not very high. Do I need to remind you of sodom and gomorah, and the flood, how he ordered witches to be burned. Genocide is wrong in anyone standard. Moral Human beings view such acts as savage. God told Israelites not to allow people with disability near the alter. But humans... show more @Daver: God's standard is not very high. Do I need to remind you of sodom and gomorah, and the flood, how he ordered witches to be burned. Genocide is wrong in anyone standard. Moral Human beings view such acts as savage. God told Israelites not to allow people with disability near the alter. But humans recognize that people with disability also have abilities that can be utilized in the corporate world.
You cannot separate homosexuals from homosexuality, that is ask deception. Homosexuality is what homosexuals do. If you say homosexuals must repent, catholic priest must repent from celibacy, which is also a sin condamned in the new testament.
There is no free will where god is consent. God has chosen some people to be saved and others to be condamned, therefore free will is compromised there.
You say that women will never be clergy in the catholic church, you have proven my point. Why can't women be clergy in the catholic church? Your answer, ITS IMPOSSIBLE. But we humans s
Update 6: @Aleria: You have not seen any empowering of women? That is pure lie. Being raped and abused etc are not the only things that women do. Please have some truth. You say that god tells women that they are empowered. God does no such thing. Instead he tells women that they shall not speak in church, they shall remain... show more @Aleria: You have not seen any empowering of women? That is pure lie. Being raped and abused etc are not the only things that women do. Please have some truth. You say that god tells women that they are empowered. God does no such thing. Instead he tells women that they shall not speak in church, they shall remain in silence. He allow them to have authority over a man. But we humans say that women can be president,prime minister, cabinet minister etc. Its human laws that guarantee women their rights. Moral humans dont support infanticide, paedofile and all that staff you mention, these thing are prosecuted under criminal acts. I dont know how to stress this enough, humans dont send themselves to hell god does that. And its because of love. How can burning someone in hell forever be equated to love?