Do humans have a higher morality than god?
Human beings can and do accept that women can have a huge contribution in the affairs of the world. And are equals in society. Not god. He maintains that women are to remain subject to their husbands. They are not equal to men because they are weak. In the catholic church and other religions women are not allowed to hold positions of power. God doesn't allow it. All the strides that humans are trying to take in terms of human relations, most have been stunted by god and religion. Remember the tower of babel. God sowed divisions in humans so that they cannot understand each other. Human could have discovered the space a long time ago.
Prejudice is imbedded in god's doctrine. It's not morally incorrect to have sex with someone who you love though you're not married to. Yes sex feels special, but it should be left to two co
What I mean is that where humans have shown morality, God seems to be lacking behind.
1. Humanity accept homosexuality, god doesn't
2. Humanity empowers women, religion and god don't
3. Humanity seeks peace and acceptance between different religions, god and religion dont want any different religion, only one must be superior.
4. Humanity wants a better understanding of the universe, god call it foolishness.
5. Humanity says consenting adults are free to have sex,even if they are not married, god and religion says they must be killed.
Should I mention more?
You cannot separate homosexuals from homosexuality, that is ask deception. Homosexuality is what homosexuals do. If you say homosexuals must repent, catholic priest must repent from celibacy, which is also a sin condamned in the new testament.
There is no free will where god is consent. God has chosen some people to be saved and others to be condamned, therefore free will is compromised there.
You say that women will never be clergy in the catholic church, you have proven my point. Why can't women be clergy in the catholic church? Your answer, ITS IMPOSSIBLE. But we humans s