Is runescape a good game?

Lol, all the old players say it soks now, but I want the opinions of the people who didn't know what old rs was like. Well? Is it good, or not? (Don't bother answering for those who knew what old rs was like...)

Favorite Answer

It went downhill once Andrew Gower left. The game is just a shadow of it's original format.

The new players think it's good, but the veterans think it's horrible.

Well, I did know what old RS was like (I think I started 2007ish and played until recently) but I've never really been like "derp derp old rs wus wey bettahhh".

The game itself is quite good, expect a lot of time spend grinding tough (probably tougher than grinding in most other games).

The Company however ... That's a whole different thing. Jagex sadly turned to **** in the last couple of months and cares less and less about the community but more about quick profit. (Introduction of Beta-ish Itemshops).

Again, the game is good, the company not so much, and it's developing into direction of Pay to Win (you might want to look that term up if you don't know it). If these kinds of things don't annoy you should have a good time with it.

You know it doesn't even matter if you knew how classic rs was, jagex is changing it alot really some may be horrible some might be a improvement in the game. Only the kids who never played a mmo rather than rs complain about the updates.

overall runescape has a brighter future ahead of it.

Source(s): Me "veteran player "

Its good but its a bit crowded with people botting the game to get skills up without work. Its the best F2P game you will find online so you can try it out if you are interested. If you want a FPS I just started playing Team Fortress 2 its free but you need a mouse(I use a touch pad and never do anything) and 10GB of memory free download (no sketchy websites!) just look up TF2 on google and go to the offical website.

Source(s): Me the guy who suggests you other games after answering your question.

Lol i was going to talk about how the older Runescape is but game is kinda fun if you don't have anything better to do it will take up hours of your time to get stronger beat quests get better armor ect when i used to play i was fun but i just after a while it get real repetitive

Its decent, I mean if you want something that is straight forward and is a lot of fun to play once you get started, it is. You fell rewarded when you accomplish a quest or a goal of yours. It can get addictive though (just like any other game).

Rs is better than anything, go suck dick and find out urself

i used to play it.. spent hrs on it .. fun game and stuff but then ut will always repeat itself abit :/

but yeah play it

• Satan

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Satan has spoken!

• Jack

It's alright. It can be really repetitive though. :)