Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Isn't it a good thing that the Justice Department has announced that no criminal charges will be filed against?

Goldman Sachs in correction with the Financial Crisis?

This should clear up any misconceptions that Obama does not support Unfettered Free Market Capitalism.

Obama feels, as does Romney, that the Banks should be free of Job Killing Regulations and should not fear the pursuit of profits from over jealous regulators, even if they are criminals.

This should be a welcome sign to all those who support Unfettered Free Market Capitalism, that the chains have been removed.

Goldman and other TBTF Banks have been pouring money into Romney's campaign out of fear that Obama might regulate them further, but they can relax now as neither of them will interfere.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

They were fined a meger portion of the profits they gained through fraud.

The message is break the law but pay off politicians and presidents.

• 3 years ago

It smells very fishy! I study that article, then did a google search for for different articles and positioned not some thing that explains why the Justice branch dropped the expenses. i have considered a lot hypothesis contained in the "blogosphere", yet not some thing that i ought to guage reality-depending to describe Justice's honestly motives. one component i idea unusual... "occupation attorneys" (as antagonistic to political appointees?) were reported a minimum of a 0.5 dozen cases for the length of that article. Why that enormous difference? Is that a 'hint"? At this aspect, extra questions were raised than replied and that i imagine we are in reality on the early beginnings of this tale unfolding.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Hey, they didnt file on Holder for fast and furious and we ended up with a dead cop. Fair play

• 7 years ago

If you have faith in the Justice Department, I have a bridge for sale.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.