How do you make some decent tea?

I've never had a try at tea before, and I found a whole lot of tea bags in a jar in my house and packets of green tea and such and everyone is telling me how good it is!

What are some instructions on how to make some?

I'm not quite sure if I have a kettle yet and I'll check in the morning.

Also, can you heat the water up a different way like in a pot or in the microwave?

Thanks!

• Pink
    Favorite Answer

okay basic way to make tea is to heat water up to a boil and then pour in a mug and put 1 tea bag in the cup and let it soak for a while.

green tea is really delicious!!

if you dont have a kettle then put some water in a microwaveable mug/cup and heat up the water till its pretty hot, then put the tea bag in the water and let it soak. the darker the color of the water is when the tea bag is soaking, then stronger the tea will be. but if you do green tea, its not going to turn super green, it will stay a faint green color so thats when its hard to tell if you let the tea bag soak long enough. but just wait about 2 minutes i would say then take the bag out or you can leave it in while you drink it. (but sometimes the bag breaks)

idk where you live, but here where i live its reaching 105 and higher temperatures so having hot tea would not be good. so you can try making ice tea instead. take a cup, if you just want to have one cup, or something larger and pour boiling hot water in it, and let the tea bags soak for about an hour or so (depending how strong you like your tea), and then put the mug or container in the fridge till its cold. if you have a larger container rather than just one mug, make sure to put multiple tea bags in there so it will taste like tea rather than water.

and its best to make the same type of tea if your doing it a bigger container, or even just one mug size.

hmm idk what else to tell you. have fun! lol goodluck =)

I would use a kettle.

Instructions:

1. Heat up the water

2. When the water is warm enough you put a tea bag or two in the kettle (or in a cup)

3. Wait about 5 minutes

4. Enjoy your tea! (if it to bitter try to add some sugar)

Source(s): Been drinkin' it for many years

I don't know if this is a troll question...

Anyhow, it depends on the type of tea and how you would brew it...along with your tastes. Different types of teas (even within a certain group like "green tea") will taste better depending on the way you brew it.

I would google what tea you are making and go from there.

if your teas are in a tea bag, try pouring hot water at 80C into it for about 2 cups.