Why are so many people fat and stupid?

I'm watching t.v and 177 billion dollars are annually spent on health care in the united states. In the short term future 43 percent of all adults will be obese. So, why don't these people realize that it is stupid to kill yourself with bad food? My ex girl friend and I would argue all the time. She was... show more I'm watching t.v and 177 billion dollars are annually spent on health care in the united states. In the short term future 43 percent of all adults will be obese. So, why don't these people realize that it is stupid to kill yourself with bad food? My ex girl friend and I would argue all the time. She was obese and I would try to get her to be more healthy and exercise. She said I made it worse. It just pisses me off that its acceptable to be a fat *** because everyone is paying for their health care. Also, I currently have people that I care about and are overweight but its so acceptable to be a fat *** I don't know what to do. I don't want them to get diabetes or have a heart attack. Plus, my ex thought it was the worst thing ever I commented on her weight. "NEVER, comment on a womens weight". How stupid can you be. Should we just let every women become 400 pounds.
11 answers 11