Where should the orlando magic trade dwight howard?

I know everyone is tired of dwight howard trade talk but just curious, when and where do you think the orlando magic organization should trade him? As you all probably know by now, one of the possible deals being discussed right now is a 4 team deal sending dwight howard/ al harrington to los angeles, andre... show more I know everyone is tired of dwight howard trade talk but just curious, when and where do you think the orlando magic organization should trade him?

As you all probably know by now, one of the possible deals being discussed right now is a 4 team deal sending dwight howard/ al harrington to los angeles, andre iguadala to denver, possible andrew bynum to the sixers and gasol/ afflalo to the magic. This deal may be favorable for the magic if they can get draft picks and unload richardson and turkgalu.

If they wait until january/feb to revisit talks with the brooklyn nets then they won't have any leverage at all. At least thats how i see it. If i was the brooklyn nets in january all i would offer is brook lopez straight up. no kris humphries. no nothing else maybe a draft pick. the reason why is because in that time frame the orlando magic are really in no position to bargain.

Reason being is because if they don't trade him before the deadline, then he will leave for nothing. you get nothing in return. he'll just sign as a free agent possibly with the dallas mavericks.

so yeah, what action should the orlando magic take? I actually feel bad for them how the whole situation is playing out. no matter what they get back it will not be of equal value. Furthermore, as a lakers fan i would welcome dwight but i really don't know if trading gasol AND andrew bynum is the best route. Whichever team he lands with, is going to be under a lot of heat when dwight returns to the orlando magic arena in a different jersey; much like lebron returning to cleveland.
11 answers 11