Do you want Bully Ray to sign a Contract Extension with TNA or leave TNA?

- Bully Ray's contract with TNA Wrestling will expire in three weeks and negotiations for a new deal have reportedly been tense. Ray appeared to address his immediate future with the organization via Twitter with a survey: "Shakespear time kids. "To stay or not to stay, that is the question". Lets hear YOUR opinion. #BULLYNATION."

He then wrote, "WOW! Helluva response. Looks 50/50. Let the "boss lady" know how ya feel. Light up her #TwittahMachine like a flamin table. #BULLYNATION."

Favorite Answer

I think bully ray is good at The TNA and he should get a contract extension, think about it if he went back to WWE he would be nothing more than a mid-card at best, plus it's not the attitude era anymore so he would soon turn into a jobber within a year or two what with WWE's anti-bullying campaign. I hope Bully-Ray stays at TNA as they will give him the correct storylines and freedom with his character.

Source(s): BULLYNATION

No, I just don't have any interest in Bully Ray anymore, honestly, I didn't think he would go on to be a successful singles star after team 3d broke up, I guess you could say he has been successful, but that is because Tna has been constantly pushing and supporting the Bully Ray character, I think Bully Ray needs Tna more than Tna needs him! They could easily find some younger talent to replace Bully Ray on the Roster!

i imagine it can be large that he's staying at TNA in spite of the undeniable fact that it truly is not any large wonder to me because of the particular reality he become dealt with like filth interior the WWE pondering that of his epic ring skills and he may be the single wrestler to lose his activity from being to reliable yet that helped Cena seem extra suited.reliable sufficient as for this DUI/DWI smack talk followers interior the WS is puting on Kurt prefer to now no longer understand the completed tale pondering the actual undeniable reality that he pleaded now no longer accountable and he also surpassed each test the regulation enforcement officials gave him which include the Breathalyzer attempt plus i know how dirty the regulation enforcement officials are in VA pondering that I easily have drove via that state regularly and they are going to hit the blue light fixtures should you flow 2MPH over the reduce yet no one could make jokes some DUI for the clarification that maximum of those babies contained in the WS will face that faster or later plus it truly is befell to vast parts of said stars and athletes purely interior usa of america on my own.I nevertheless believe Kurt is less than rated and he has achieved plenty for wrestling by utilising myself plus he become once the usual wrestler to make Hogan,Undertaker and 1000's extra tap out and the record is to lengthy for this finished information superhighway website for all he has achieved.

• dwg184

they need bubba and devon in wwe to get the tag division going

i don't see what they're doing in TNA alone that would be much better

Source(s): fan since 1985

TNA Should sign Lil B