I was thinking of opening a mexican restaurant in the uk?

I was thinking of opening a mexican restaurant. But a different type with more foods you guys have never even heard of and a affordable place. Not a cheap sounding restaurant but a fancy restaurant but not pricey at all. I did my research so i know. Only problem is I am currently living in Mexico & now and the... show more I was thinking of opening a mexican restaurant. But a different type with more foods you guys have never even heard of and a affordable place. Not a cheap sounding restaurant but a fancy restaurant but not pricey at all. I did my research so i know. Only problem is I am currently living in Mexico & now and the chances of me living my dream of opening a mexican restaurant in the uk is very small i am a professional chef. Is there any way of me of becoming a permanent citizen ? Sorry for my not so good English by the way I currently speak Spanish, American English, and a little bit of russian. I have no criminal record and money is not a issue if that helps. I also have a college degree.
3 answers 3