PRIMERICA - Scam or Not?

Hi, so I'd like to start by saying I am only 18 years old and in NO way whatsoever am I in a "rough financial situation". I realize that these "PYRAMID SCAMMERS" Usually target people that are in rough money situations, or just need a little extra cash on the side. Right now I am perfectly... show more Hi, so I'd like to start by saying I am only 18 years old and in NO way whatsoever am I in a "rough financial situation". I realize that these "PYRAMID SCAMMERS" Usually target people that are in rough money situations, or just need a little extra cash on the side. Right now I am perfectly happy with the income I make, although if a job involving "Sales" of any sort arose that could greatly increase my income at only 18 years of age, why wouldn't I take it? What do I have to lose? I am quite intelligent for my age and pride myself on being great in the sales field. I'm currently finishing gr.12 in high school and will be taking 1 full year off in between high school and college. I work 25-30 hours per week at a nearby hiking store, where I am the tops salesman week after week, yet we are NOT on commission at all.

Recently I helped a customer, apparently giving them phenomenal customer service while them and they're family shopped in my store before a hiking trip. The customer asked my first name at the end of the sale (which happens occasionally when customers are overly satisfied with my customer service). I told him my name, cashed him out and told him to have a nice day.

2 WEEKS LATER - I get a phone call at work from this same customer (No customer has ever done this.) asking if I remembered him. I went along with it, he told me how I had some of the best people skills he had ever seen and how I give phenomenal customer service. He then began to tell me how he owned his own financial planning business, and that there was 3 management positions available. He told me he thought my people skills were better than anyone he's seen so far and that I was perfect for the job. We exchanged phone #'s and as I got off the phone I went straight onto google. Searched "His Name" + Financial Planning Services. Primerica was everywhere.

______________________________________...

Again, I'm only 18 years old so if anyone has any words of advice it would be greatly appreciated! I have not called this man back yet, and I am extremely confused as to what my next move should be. Please help!!!