Is it possible to view PayPal login history?

A silly thing happened to me today. My PayPal account _may_ have been compromised. Then again, it may not have been. Here's why I'm not sure: I logged into PayPal successfully this morning. Later in the day, however, when I went to log in again I found that my password wasn't working. I thought I... show more A silly thing happened to me today. My PayPal account _may_ have been compromised. Then again, it may not have been. Here's why I'm not sure:

I logged into PayPal successfully this morning. Later in the day, however, when I went to log in again I found that my password wasn't working. I thought I had made a typo so I tried four or five times to no avail. Caps lock wasn't turned on. I panicked and immediately used the password recovery feature to change my password to a new one and then successfully logged in, fearing I'd find lots of unauthorized transactions. Luckily there was nothing out of the ordinary at all in the account.

I (stupidly) had been using the same password on several other sites so I checked those as well, fearing they had also been compromised. They all looked fine though.

It wasn't until I changed my passwords on all important websites that I realized it was possible that when I got the login failure message it was because my keyboard had been set to non-Roman character input (since my default IME is for a language that does not use Roman letters). Usually I notice this before trying to log into a website, but it's possible I didn't notice it today because of my panic and because the password itself is shown as asterisks. The trouble is that I don't remember if this was the case.

If it was a silly user error like that, then I have nothing to worry about (and it means my password never really was changed, nor was there ever any unauthorized access in the first place). I'd like to be sure though so I was wondering if anybody knows of a way to view login attempt history on the PayPal website. For example, I've seen email providers that allow you to view the IP addresses from which recent login attempts were made. Either this or perhaps timestamps for each login. Anything like that that would help me see if there were any login attempts between my last one this morning and the first one in which my password didn't work. If there were any login attempts in between those two times, for example, then I could be sure my account is compromised.

Are there any features like that in PayPal? I didn't find any by search engines.