Doug asked in TravelUnited StatesChicago · 8 years ago

How is U.S. Cell Field Food?

I'm going there this weekend and never been there. Any food to get or stay away from? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

was there on Tuesday 7th and always ok to good food had a dog and pizza

hopefully your on the 100 level met a sweet lady Loretta the place we sat was here special place caled Lorretas Place Lounge

pricey but what bal park isnt note bring napkins

The food at the Cell is the best. They have a bunch of different stands specializing in different kinds of food and all the foods that the Southside is known for are available at the Cell. You have the basic foods like hot dogs and stuff like that but there is a lot more to offer, there is Connie's Pizza, polish sausage, hamburgers, bratwurst, veggie dogs, popcorn chicken, veggie burgers, frozen drinks, nachos, tacos, fajitas, bratwurst, they have a deli stand, a stand for kids, It's the best food in baseball and I suggest the Irish nachos in a helmet, they are pretty good. Irish nachos are the same as regular nachos but instead of chips you get french fries. All the food's I have tried at the numerous games I've attended at the Cell have been good.

the food is pretty decent....the best thing i have eaten there is a bratwurst. the popcorn is not the best though in my opinion. and the hot dogs are good (: have fun at the cell!