What are some hobbies for an 18 year old girl?

Okay so my boyfriend has left for college early to play football and as bad as this sounds.. My boyfriend was/is my world, we would do everything together just hanging out totally lost in each other, but now he is away :( and I have NOTHING to do.. It sounds bad that I'm clingy-ish but he swears it doesn't... show more Okay so my boyfriend has left for college early to play football and as bad as this sounds.. My boyfriend was/is my world, we would do everything together just hanging out totally lost in each other, but now he is away :( and I have NOTHING to do.. It sounds bad that I'm clingy-ish but he swears it doesn't bother him.. Anywayyyyys what are some hobbies that I can start?? To say a bit.. I'm lame and only have a permit so driving is limited, I have 2 AP assignments that need to be done, I have a part-time (weekend only) job, I cheer (but nothing is going on yet) and I'm goinng to Alabama in a week,,, (I guess I kinda answered my question) But yeah what are some other hobbies I can DO??
Update: Also my boyfriend Jake and I have been together for almost 2 years, and this year is my senior year of high school and his freshman year of college.