Teens, have you watched Avatar: The Last Airbender (cartoon) or/and The Legend of Korra?

If so, what's your favorite quote from either series?

Update:

Favorite scene/quote from Sokka: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmHoNr3kUZY

Youtube thumbnail

Update 2:

Hopeful Pessimist - That movie made me die inside xD

Update 3:

Eclipse - I wish they had expanded more on Tarrlok's and Amon's childhood and maturity. I really liked Amon being a hands-on villain though.

Update 4:

Luna - Zuko's character depth was extremely well sculpted. You really can't go wrong by saying he's your favorite character.

Update 5:

Hopeful Pessimist - Haha xD That's probably the most memorable scene in all of Book 2 in my opinion.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I *love* The Last Airbender. Like when it aired, I never missed an episode. I miss it so much. I used to pretend that I could water bend in the pool. xD

The movie that came out like two years ago was horrible though. And I've been wanting to try out Legend of Korra, but everyone says it's not the same. As for a quote...I'll have to edit this when I find a good Youtube clip.

Edit: Here it is. I found it sort of randomly so there are probably better ones, but I can't think of any right now. I died when I first saw this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls-83vf6c4c

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

2nd Edit: Yes! Everything was all mishmoshed (a word of my own creation) together. They tried to fit so much stuff in and newbies probably couldn't follow it at all. And I forget their names, but there were those girls in season 1 who kicked a**. They wore like green outfits and they had a statue of an old avatar in their town square, if that helps. Anyway, they weren't included at all in that movie. -_-

• Olivia
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Yes, I watched Avatar: The Last Airbender and I was very pleased with The Legend of Korra. I was a little worried that they were going to completely ruin the entire plot when they began The Legend of Korra, but I was happily surprised with the results.

My favorite quote is dialogue between Sokka and Zuko in Book 3, Chapter 14:

Sokka: My first girlfriend turned into the moon.

Zuko: That's rough, buddy.

I just love how nonchalantly Sokka says that, and how chill Zuko is about it. Like people turn into the moon every day. It's adorable.

• 3 years ago

No I dont believe you ought to I imply i'm a colossal fan of the last airbender sequence its quality! However I also just like the legend of Korra to,although you would better appreciate what occurring in the Legend of Korra(on the characters side of matters) for those who have been to observe all of the final airbender sequence.^_^ Hope that helps! YOur top notch!

• 7 years ago

I LOVE both ATLA & TLOK :) They're both awesome!!!

Favorite quote from Toph:

Sokka: [after Toph has defeated the ships crew] Good work Toph.

Time to take control of the ship. Take the wheel.

Toph: [sarcastically] That's a great idea! Let the *blind* girl steer the giant airship.

Sokka: I was talking to Suki.

Toph: That would make a lot more sense.

Favorite quote from Sokka:

Aang: This is Appa my flying bison

Sokka: Right.. and this is Katara my flying sister

Katara: *looks at him weirdly*

Favorite quotes from Bolin:

Bolin: I'm just not sure how my earthbending would translate to your waterbending,

but we'll figure it out.

Korra: Won't be a problem. I'm actually an earthbender.

Bolin: I'm sorry, no, no! I didn't mean to assume! It's that,

I was just figuring with your water tribe getup that you are a water tribe... gal.

Korra: No, you're right. I'm a waterbender. And a firebender .

Bolin: Mmmm hmm... I'm very confused right now.

Mako: You're the Avatar and I'm an idiot

Korra: Both are true.

Bolin: No way.

[in a whisper, pointing]

Bolin: The Avatar!

Bolin: Fetch me my towel good sir

Butler: Yes master... Bolin

Bolin: Master Bolin.. HA.. I love this guy

Bolin: now pat my dry

*dries him with towel*

Butler: As you wish

Bolin: Don't forget master Pabu

*dries Pabu with the same towel*

Butler: Wouldn't dream of it sir

Bolin: *jumps back into the pool*

Butler: *rolls his eyes*

Bolin: Korra and I are perfect for each other. She's strong, I'm strong.

She's fun, I'm fun. She's beautiful, I'm gorgeous!

Favorite quotes from Korra:

Korra: Uh.. sorry.. I forgot I'm supposed to airsit... i mean babybend...

I mean babysit the airbender kids! See ya later

Korra: You're the only ones who are gonna need a hospital.

And for your sake , I hope there is one near by.

Source(s): I'm a fan of The Legend of Korra ♥
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Love love love Avatar: The Last Airbender. Such a perfect series. I absolutely loved The Legend of Korra too, but was not as much an avid fan as I was with ATLA :)

Hmm, I actually really liked the stuff that lion turtle said to Aang... xD Pretty deep:

"The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginning-less time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light."

"In the era before the Avatar, we bent not the elements, but the energy within ourselves. To bend another's energy, your own spirit must be unbendable or you will be corrupted and destroyed."

• Yes, I think it's a really interesting concept for a show.

My favorite quote is from The Legend of Korra. When Mako says "You're the Avatar, and I'm an idiot".

• 7 years ago

Those are my favorite shows!

Favorite characters would have to be Sokka and Korra. They're both hilarious!

ATLA- Hakoda says, "They can't keep two Southern Water Tribe geniouses in here"

Sokka says "We better find two"

LOK- Korra says "I'm going to knock Tahno's stupid hair off his stupid head!)

I like both of the series equally.

• Luna
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

I watched both, and I LOVE both. They are my favorite cartoon shows ever. I can't really remember any specific quotes, but really anything Zuko said. I adore Zuko. I love the part where Sokka is delusional: "Classic Appa!"

And I love that scene with Sokka.

Sokka: "Can your fortune telling explain that?"

Man: "Can your science explain why it rains?"

Sokka: "YES! Yes, it can!!!"

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I love both.

Avatar - when Sokka said he dated the moon, and when zuko said he was never happy.

Korra- When the kid said "Stay away from my dads ex-girlfriend!"

Azula is my favorite character from either series.

I love her.

@A HOPEFUL PESSIMISTS - kyoshi warriors!!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

*Tarrlok backs up in fear and confusion*

Tarrlok: What...What are you?

Amon: I am the solution

Amon is the best villian ever!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.