?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Is it usual for one direction to follow you on Twitter?

By the way, before I start I like them but not "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Ok, so because I was super bored I made a twitter and decided to follow all the one direction people and Harry and Louis followed me back, do they follow everyone back or just pick randoms?

I just want to know XD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA for a follow?

Favorite Answer

Are you sure it was the real accounts? They normally just follow some random person who tweets them. Louis and Harry hardly ever follow someone so that is defiantly unusual..

do you know how hard it is to get a follow from even ONE ever since all those 5 MILLION fangirls are always tweeting them and stuff????? what the heck! give me your twitter XD

I'm not sure....but if you ask one of The Wanted members to follow you...and you get their attention very well (Through fan mail, or an interesting tweet,ect.) they will follow you. BUT....I'm not to sure about One Direction.

OMFGGG ARE U SERIOUSSS????! ask them to follow me back ahahaha ;) follow me my twitter fanbase @1DJBsupporterXO yeh.. the sometimes do a follow spree, a random following... depends. its really hard to get them to follow but LUCKY YOU GIRLLLL!!!!!!!! whats ur twitter? :P

I have the identical crisis! And give you lovable witty stuff everytime you tweet them. Or a ideal plan to get them to comply with you is to be: - ******* beautiful. - famous - gifted

from the information i have gathered on tumblr, its a huge honor or something. you should sell your twitter account on ebay for thousands

I think they try to follow everyone back. Sorry i don't know. c:

• dbi