Will format fix an "access denied" problem in a partition?

Hello there, I need a help here, because some person had unauthorized access to my hard drive i setted some restrictions to a specific partition of my hard drive. I have a hdd 500Gb in two partitions, one for OS (C:\) and other for saving stuff(D:\ this last I blocked access) the thing is I have no... show more Hello there,

I need a help here, because some person had unauthorized access to my hard drive i setted some restrictions to a specific partition of my hard drive.
I have a hdd 500Gb in two partitions, one for OS (C:\) and other for saving stuff(D:\ this last I blocked access) the thing is I have no control over the blocked partition more than exploring and executing programs but i cant delete neither create files.
I did restricted access via Partition Properties>Security>Removed users and added users what i missed was actually set my current user to have full control(yeah dumb me) now there is no way I can set it back to full control. I tried to unhidden win7 admin account, boot in safe mode, the cmd close explorer.exe trick, no use; i cant edit the hard drive.
If I reformat C:\ will i gain full access to the protected drive? thanks in advance.

Willmer