Marilyn Manson vs Alice Cooper?

Who do you like more and why?

Favorite Answer

Alice cooper.... He is a trail blazer, an original. Love the albums welcome to my nightmare and love it to death. He has n awesome sense of humor. I dislike most of Marilyn mansons music, his image is too cheesy and it annoys me how many teenagers look at him as some philosophical genius haha

Marilyn Manson

• Alice all the way. MM was just a lame knockoff of Alice Cooper. Feel free to get an original idea, Manson.

I love Manson <3 but Alice Cooper is pretty good... But i have to say I like Marilyn better just because I like his style of his music, and i also like his stlye such as the way he dresses haha and i like how he not afraid to be him self. manson is my idol <3... Sorry for the spellIng im useing my phone.

Cooper. He just appeals to me more. Honestly, when (if I do) get to their level I would be playing a round of golf not taking nude gothic photography. He also seems to have a sense of humour and I really do enjoy his music!

But yeah, I like Manson to and I think he has a good point every now and then.

Cooper.

Cooper: personality

Marilyn Manson because every album he's made is something original and always diferent and of course excelent

Cooper; not only does he just have more songs that I like, but he's also a personality. I listen to his radio show all the time.

Marilyn Manson, because I like his voice better and his music videos are pretty awesome and also he's more controversial.