Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

In this section, are there more Liberal Trolls bashing Conservatives or Conservative Trolls bashing Liberals?

Also, is it more common to see Liberals setting up fake Conservative accounts and using it to make Conservatives look bad or more Conservatives setting up fake Liberal accounts and using it to make Liberals look bad?

Who and which side is really taking over this section the most?

Update:

@Jamie: Actually, I tend to see that most conservatives run rampant during the morning hours. I go on at night most of the times and there are lot more left wingers on.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Kes
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Tea-baggers get fired from their jobs so they just spend all day posting political stuff here.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Not certain. I certainly have obvious each however as a conservative, the false conservatives stand out more to me. I consider the conservatives will notice the false conservatives and the liberals will observe the fake liberals. So i think you are a conservative your self.

• 8 years ago

The cons because that's the nature of the beast.The cons are stool pigeons whether for the FBI or for the Y/A administration. Their hatred and negativity is part of the equation., as well as their hypocrisy of which Romney is a classical example

Hope this helps

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

during the day liberals

at night conservatives

after all we have to work during the day..

no chance

every single time i have ever gone on during the day it has been liberals here

but you may have noticed something different

have a great night ..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Depends what time of day it is, liberals sleep in so there is alot of conservatives on in the morning. Then they go work so during the day its mostly liberals, then later after work there is more conservatives, then they cook dinner for the kids they didn't abort, and there is more liberals on here. Then after tucking the kids in bed there is more conservatives for a while , then late late the drunk or high liberals take over again.

• 8 years ago

The Liberals are long one,but us Moderates are still here and we believe int there cause.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes.

• daddio
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

i've tried keeping track...seems liberal.

• 8 years ago

I agree with the above...The trolls are to be banned...

• John
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Why care? There is nothing anyone can do about it. Are trolls those who make claims with no proof?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.