Question about a nose retainer?

I got my nose pierced back in May, but cheerleading practice just started and i cant wear it. So my coach made me take it out, and by the time I got home, I couldnt get it back in. So we're going this weekend to get it re-pierced. My question is, (today is Tuesday) so will it be completely healed over by this... show more I got my nose pierced back in May, but cheerleading practice just started and i cant wear it. So my coach made me take it out, and by the time I got home, I couldnt get it back in. So we're going this weekend to get it re-pierced.
My question is, (today is Tuesday) so will it be completely healed over by this Saturday?
And will it hurt to get it re-pierced in the same spot?
And after I get it re-pierced, I have a retainer for it, and I plan on wearing that, but will it be the whole healing process over again? Because I know when you have a new piercing you should use stainless steel, etc. So could I use the retainer for about 5 months straight immediately after i get it re-done instead of stainless steel this time?
Thanks in advance.