Do you want Brock Lesnar to sign a Contract Extension with The WWE?

There are ongoing dicsussions going on right now as to whether WWE should offer Brock Lesnar a Contract Extension after Wrestlemania XXIX.

BQ-1: Name 5 WWE Wrestlers you would like to see Brock wrestle if he is going to be with WWE for another year or longer?

BQ-2; Name 3 Wrestlers in other Professional Wrestling Promotions you would like to see Brock Lesnar wrestle?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, WWE need wrestlers like Brock Lesnar.

BQ-1:

CM Punk

Daniel Bryan (I can see this match being very technical with a lot of submissions and counters)

Undertaker

Chris Jericho

Albeto Del Rio (both were amateur wrestlers and have MMA experience)

BQ-2:

Davey Richards (Same as Daniel Bryan and ADR, Davey Richards was an amateur wrestler and have Martail Arts experience)

Kenta Kobashi (I can see this match being very stiff)

Samoa Joe (Both big guys with Martial Arts experience)

• Yes, Brock Lesnar would be an amazing asset to WWE.There's so much he can offer the landscape of WWE.He's main event caliber material, most people are well acquainted with him, so there's no "build up" involved in keeping him.Assuming he avoids injury/mishap, he still has some years left in the tank.He can wrestle & talk on the microphone, when needed.He'll fit in good with helping build future stars, & he wouldn't have to "embarrass" himself to do it.Brock Lesnar should stay.

BQ1-Randy Orton; Chris Jericho; CM Punk; Sheamus; Kane

BQ2-AJ Styles; Samoa Joe; Kurt Angle

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I read about that earlier and I hope so it would be great to have Brock Lesnar back in the WWE for more matches next year.

BQ1: Sheamus, Ryback, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Kane

BQ2: Kevin Steen, Shelton Benjamin, Samoa Joe.

• 9 years ago

I wouldn't mind seeing that, He could be used in some matches, I don't think he is ever going to wrestle full time though!

BQ: Randy Orton, Cm Punk, Sheamus, The Rock, Mark Henry!

BQ2: Kurt Angle, Aj Styles, Sting!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • AGM
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Possibly Yes

BQ1: Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Kane, Ryback, and Sheamus

BQ2: KENTA, Bobby Rhoode and Shelton Benjamin

• 9 years ago

Yes, but the real question does he want to. He'll Probobly abandoned us like he did in 04

Kane

Kofi Kingston

Undertaker

Big e Langston ( nxt superstar)

Cm punk

Kurt angle

Jeff hardy

Shelton benjamin

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.