Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareDesktops · 7 years ago

should i get the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 graphic card?

i wanna play bf3 on ultra smoothly on my new alineware x51 i want to upgrade my graphic card but i dont know if i should get it or not my pc runs bf3 on medium and high but medium is a bit smoother so do you think the gtx 560 is worth it

Best Answer

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 is a very good Fermi powered GPU BUT this Kepler GPU is better so

No wait for the Kepler based GTX660 it will be the biggest bang for your GPU buck.

GeForce GTX 660 Ti specs leaked, beats expectations

AMD and NVIDIA are ready to enter a new round of competition this fall with NVIDIA releasing more budget-oriented models of its highly successful Kepler family. The first in the line will be the GeForce GTX 660 Ti, expected later this month. While the card has been kept a secret the folks at TweakTown somehow laid their hands on one and the specs and performance really outshined everything expected so far.

Starting with the specs the reviewed GeForce GTX 660 Ti came with an unknown Kepler core running at 915 MHz in default mode and at 980 MHz in Turbo Mode. The core featured 1344 stream processors, up from the expected 1152 CUDA cores – which is definitely good news! The on-board 2 GB GDDR5 memory was accessed, however, via a 192-bit bus, making for 144.2 GB/sec of bandwidth. It’s worth mentioning that the GDDR5 memory worked at 6008 MHz effective, just like the GTX 670 and GTX 680.

And here comes the bad news for AMD and AMD fans – the GeForce GTX 660 Ti easily beat in tests the Radeon HD 7850/HD 7870 and even the HD 7950 and HD 7970 – cards that cost more than the 200 USD that the GTX 660 Ti is expected to cost. This might mean another round of price reductions for AMD graphics cards.

Aside from the GeForce GTX 660 Ti, NVIDIA is expected to launch the GeForce GTX 650 in September of this year. The GTX 650 will be based on the GK107 core and will feature 384 stream processors. The card will come with 1 GB of GDDR5 memory accessed via a 128-bit bus. Frequencies are unknown but the GTX 650 will be the same old GeForce GT 640 this time equipped with GDDR5 memory instead of the older GDDR3. Pricing is unknown but the card will cost well below 200 USD.

link fixed

http://www.hitechreview.com/it-products/pc/geforce...

If You Wanna Play BF3 On Max Quality You should Just Buy AMD VGA

Evga 560 ti Couldn't Make That To Max

Source(s): I Had 560 Ti And when i put to the max in bf3 i starting to cry
  • Dylan

Depends, what do you have now? Either way the GTX 560 is a great chip and Zotac makes great graphics cards. I recommend getting a Zotac AMP! edition.

This GTX 560 Ti (Ti is faster than the non-Ti) is what I'd recommend: http://www.amazon.com/GeForce-Express-Displayport-...

However if that's out of your price range get this: http://www.amazon.com/Zotac-GeForce-DisplayPort-Gr...

If you get the second one I would recommend overclocking it a little to help improve the performance of the card.

Go for a gtx 570, and ultra should be fine.

EDIT: Also, you can wait for the new 660/670 to be released.

(They will arrive in a couple of months I guess)

Source(s): I'm the geekiest of computer geeks.