Jobs that deal with babies or photography?

I am going to be a sophomore this year and I'm trying to figure out what I wanna do with my life. I love babies under the age of 1 and I love taking pictures. What are some jobs that deal with babies or photography?

Favorite Answer

If you want to do babies, then you can do baby sitting, thats a pretty good, and easy to find job. If you want to do photography, you can always be a photographer, you can do picture of things, or people for a photo shoot, or you can get hired for events. And if you want to do a job including babies and photography, you can always be a baby photographer, like get hired to take pics of babies, a lot of people hire photographers to take pics of their newborn babies for memories. You can always do that!

Newborn and baby portrait photography

http://atphotostudios.com

• ?

It is the boss' job to tell you what they need and give you path. He may have now not been very polite about it, but you'll must take it in and try to give you the option to give. You are going to develop on your legit lifestyles should you be trained to take criticism and use it to toughen. Are attempting not to let it get you down and get caught justifying your self. Use this as an possibility. You can't evaluate the boss and get him to alter. That is not within your energy. If it isn't an possibility to grow and his criticisms are not valid, you've two options. File the incident and build your case over time. I am assuming this can be a a kind of behaviour that occurs mostly and not a one off. Or begin to look for an extra job. No one should be subjected to an insupportable work surroundings. Construct the case, and then take it to the supervisor, and/or look for yet another job.

I think you should try newborn baby photography. It's a great carrier option and now a days its demand is high.

You can be the person who takes the picture of the baby on their first day.

• jeff

A nanny or midwife both well paid jobs

there are better careers out there...

become a midwife... or nurse...

babies and photos is not a good job prospect...