Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?

If I do not watch FOX news?

But I argue that romney's tax returns are nothing more than a distraction from Obama and his failed presidency, will liberals just automatically assume I watch FOX?

Favorite Answer

I do not watch FOX news very often. Maybe once every two months. I do listen to some talk radio on a reasonably regular schedule.

Having grown up prior to the existence of the FOX Network, I listened to radio before the ABC Network even existed, so I know a bit about the evolution of our current "news" sources. (I was 12 before my parents bought a TV and we had only CBS & NBC for quite some time where I lived.)

News used to be logical. Some hacks did spew out sensational reports to get the attention of an audience but in general, reports made sense.

The Leftists in Hollywood and New York raged against the idea that Liberty and Knowledge were being portrayed as against fairness. They got a law through Congress that there had to be balance and they had to be allowed to have their say (even if it was contrary to freedom).

Gradually they Ruled the networks since they also ruled the entertainment industries which was the bread and butter that financed the networks. So their dominance the News became very biased and the demand for a NON Left view emerged.

Then that Law was revoked and freedom was returned to information sources.

Once FOX came into existence, they had a ready made audience of intelligent, non indoctrinated listeners waiting for them. An audience intelligent enough to survive a couple of decades of brainwashing.

Their success was guaranteed by Logic. They became more popular than any one of those biased sources.

I brought all this up because it is important to note that it isn't FOX that is creating logical Americanism, it is the demands of Liberty Loving Patriots that created the demand for FOX.

Therefore it is quite Obvious that it likely you will have a logical love of Liberty and a love of the American Constitution and a dislike of Socialist clap-trap without having ever heard of FOX News.

(As long as you are smart enough to avoid the Mainstream Media's efforts to use their Propaganda Machine to deceive you with specious reports.)

• BoB

No, but they will argue over the idea he has failed, because he hasn't.

Even as a conservative I'm not so simple that I think you win or lose, its lots of gray areas, something he has done well, some things I disagree with, any rational sensible person is the same.

The only president to fail in history was William Henry Harrison.

The Tax return thing is a distraction, that's politics, the same way the Obama Birth Certificate was, its a shame but BS like this win elections.

I voted for McCain based on these quote when a women was saying some BS about Obama.

"He is a decent person and a person that you do not have to be scared about as President of the United States. If I didn't think I would be one heck of a better president I wouldn't be running."

Woman: "I have read about him. He's an Arab".

"No, ma'am. No, ma'am. He's a decent, family man, citizen that I just happen to have disagreements with on fundamental issues and that's what this campaign is all about."

This got McCain booed, it got him my vote.

• ?

If in your explanation of why you believe obama is a failed president you accidentally say a word that was used on Fox News, you will have provided PROOF to 99% of all liberals that you are an addicted Fox viewer. It makes no difference if you are quoting obama himself, repeating statistics from the CBO or FBI, if it was said on Fox any time in the past 5 years it is PROOF you watch Fox News.

Mo assumptions, PROOF.

Source(s): liberal logic
  • Alan

Was the illegal Iraq war a distraction from the Bush presidency and his failures? Oh I forgot, we musn't criticise Republican Presidents as they are just perfect in every way and sinless and blameless. We have to wait until a Democrat gets into office and then blame everything on him. Shame on me for forgetting that! Foxes are sly, cunning and ruthless killers. Do those traits remind you of anyone in particular, and I'm not thinking Obama here by the way?

• Don M

Liberals are masters of stereotyping people into neat little categories. That lets them escape from having to do serious, analytical thinking.

So yes, they will assume you watch Fox News. But you shouldn't care what they think.

There's nothing wrong with watching news from multiple sources. ALL networks are biased either conservative or liberal. if you watch both you have a better view of the truth and can understand both perspectives.But usually ppl attack you if you don't think the same way they do (Groupthink)

• ?

Nowhere in the Constitution does it require a candidate to show tax returns. Birth certificates are a more reasonable request.

• Amanda

If you spew out false information like fox news does then i might, but if you present actual links to your findings and ask something that doesn't sound like complete made up nonsense then i tip off my hat you.

• ?

Lack of logic in coming to their own conclusions is a central part of being a Liberal/Progressive. Therefore, making up their own minds, based on facts, isn't in their DNA.

I hate obama and i hate FOX. The man does NOTHING and all they say is biased trash. Trust no one