Can this girl get banned from Twitter?

Okay so there's this really annoying little 11 year old on Twitter who's named PlasticBieber. She's pretty much everything horrible you can imagine: racist, sexist, homophobic, etc etc A Nazi basically. She CONSTANTLY harasses the members of One Direction and their fans (called "Directioners"). I don't care if you hate 1D but she takes things way over the line. Here are some of her tweets...

---ugh I can't believe Liam keeps copying Justin's hair. I hope his last kidney dies too.

---The Colorado victims could've stayed home & watch Never Say Never on netflix instead. Justin would saved their lives. Now they're dead! Good

---Casey Anthony is my role model. She killed her daughter and got away with it. If my daughter was a directioner I'd do the same! Proud of her

---Retweet for Justin Bieber - Drink bleach for One Direction

---Muslims always smell bad, like seriously have they ever heard of a shower or is that against their religion too?

---does harry styles really date older women only? I'm not surprised, he's too f*gly to get a girl his age...........wow what a total f*g RT @Harry_Styles................why do you have herpes on your face @Harry_Styles?

---the united states has the highest rate of obesity. I blame directioners. we should deport their fat *sses to Antarctica.........being a fan of One Direction is like having aids. just staring at a directioner makes me want to go take a shower............I'm calling the Zoo, I think some directioners escaped

---Honestly who cares about the Beatles. They're all dead, old, irrelevant and from like the 1950s. They'll never be talented like Justin.

---I'm tired of disabled people breathing all our beautiful oxygen. They're such a waste of space honestly..........@OneDirection I'm sick of all your ugly fans breathing Justin's oxygen

Okay that's just a sample. I'm not personally going to do anything but this girl just pisses me off so much. Can't this b*tch get banned from Twitter or sued or something?

Update:

Yeah a ton of people have reported her for spam but Twitter hasn't done anything. How do you contact them?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Why get some pathetic pre teen banned from Twitter. She makes herself look like a total idiot and hater. Nobody cares and she'll be haunted by this for the rest of her life.

That seems the perfect revenge.

• 8 years ago

She's a troll, and she's actually 17. She NEEDS to be kicked of twitter. How was PlasticKimmy suspended but not her? I'm not a belieber, but I am a Directioner, and her tweets disgust me. Especially the homophobic and racist tweets. She needs to go.

Source(s): Twittah... I'm @HazzasKittenn
  • 8 years ago

Oh my God i can't stand her!! Really pisses me off. Just wants attention its disgusting ugghhhh. Anyways there's my rant about her. She was suspended but she is back on now I think. I think twitter has some kind of support site or something. But she is just a horrible person and should be off Twitter. i'm so pissed just thinking of her...

• 8 years ago

Sounds like a troller. Report the Twitter, and try to contact them to get it taken down.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Leave her alone. She's just trolling for attention and because Directioners are easy to wind up. Stop giving her attention and she'll stop.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'm a belieber and I want to say that 99.999999% beliebers are NOT like that at all. We're all ashamed and disgusted by her. It's a wonder that twitter haven't suspended her by now. I mean, yesterday she tweeted that she was having sex with her 16 year old cousin whilst her parents at church.

• 8 years ago

You could try reporting it but it is most likely a fake account to troll people (google the term if you don't know it). Basically, saying this to piss people off.

• 8 years ago

Idk sued. She can easily get banned. Wow, she's 11? I'd hate to be her parents.

And I hate One Direction and Justin Bieber, but I don't go around bashing them.

This girl needs to get a freaking reality check. She won't get far in life with that attitude.

• 8 years ago

I highly doubt she's a 11.

• 8 years ago

wow. wow. wow. God, i wish i could slam her head on a hammer. Stupid child. And yes she can get banned

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.