Can this girl get banned from Twitter?

Okay so there's this really annoying little 11 year old on Twitter who's named PlasticBieber. She's pretty much everything horrible you can imagine: racist, sexist, homophobic, etc etc A Nazi basically. She CONSTANTLY harasses the members of One Direction and their fans (called "Directioners"). I don't care if you hate 1D but she takes things way over the line. Here are some of her tweets...

---ugh I can't believe Liam keeps copying Justin's hair. I hope his last kidney dies too.

---The Colorado victims could've stayed home & watch Never Say Never on netflix instead. Justin would saved their lives. Now they're dead! Good

---Casey Anthony is my role model. She killed her daughter and got away with it. If my daughter was a directioner I'd do the same! Proud of her

---Retweet for Justin Bieber - Drink bleach for One Direction

---Muslims always smell bad, like seriously have they ever heard of a shower or is that against their religion too?

---does harry styles really date older women only? I'm not surprised, he's too f*gly to get a girl his age...........wow what a total f*g RT @Harry_Styles................why do you have herpes on your face @Harry_Styles?

---the united states has the highest rate of obesity. I blame directioners. we should deport their fat *sses to Antarctica.........being a fan of One Direction is like having aids. just staring at a directioner makes me want to go take a shower............I'm calling the Zoo, I think some directioners escaped

---Honestly who cares about the Beatles. They're all dead, old, irrelevant and from like the 1950s. They'll never be talented like Justin.

---I'm tired of disabled people breathing all our beautiful oxygen. They're such a waste of space honestly..........@OneDirection I'm sick of all your ugly fans breathing Justin's oxygen

Okay that's just a sample. I'm not personally going to do anything but this girl just pisses me off so much. Can't this b*tch get banned from Twitter or sued or something?

Yeah a ton of people have reported her for spam but Twitter hasn't done anything. How do you contact them?

Favorite Answer

Why get some pathetic pre teen banned from Twitter. She makes herself look like a total idiot and hater. Nobody cares and she'll be haunted by this for the rest of her life.

That seems the perfect revenge.

She's a troll, and she's actually 17. She NEEDS to be kicked of twitter. How was PlasticKimmy suspended but not her? I'm not a belieber, but I am a Directioner, and her tweets disgust me. Especially the homophobic and racist tweets. She needs to go.

Source(s): Twittah... I'm @HazzasKittenn

Oh my God i can't stand her!! Really pisses me off. Just wants attention its disgusting ugghhhh. Anyways there's my rant about her. She was suspended but she is back on now I think. I think twitter has some kind of support site or something. But she is just a horrible person and should be off Twitter. i'm so pissed just thinking of her...

Sounds like a troller. Report the Twitter, and try to contact them to get it taken down.

Leave her alone. She's just trolling for attention and because Directioners are easy to wind up. Stop giving her attention and she'll stop.

I'm a belieber and I want to say that 99.999999% beliebers are NOT like that at all. We're all ashamed and disgusted by her. It's a wonder that twitter haven't suspended her by now. I mean, yesterday she tweeted that she was having sex with her 16 year old cousin whilst her parents at church.

You could try reporting it but it is most likely a fake account to troll people (google the term if you don't know it). Basically, saying this to piss people off.

Idk sued. She can easily get banned. Wow, she's 11? I'd hate to be her parents.

And I hate One Direction and Justin Bieber, but I don't go around bashing them.

This girl needs to get a freaking reality check. She won't get far in life with that attitude.

I highly doubt she's a 11.

wow. wow. wow. God, i wish i could slam her head on a hammer. Stupid child. And yes she can get banned