I need a nice romantic italian restaurant for my girlfriend's and mine 6 month anniversary dinner?

It is our 6 month anniversary coming up and I want to do something nice for her. We are both in our late teens so I want something that is nice and fancy but not to fancy for our age group. I am thinking italian because that is both our favorite types of food. We live in Los Angeles so anywhere within a hour or... show more It is our 6 month anniversary coming up and I want to do something nice for her. We are both in our late teens so I want something that is nice and fancy but not to fancy for our age group. I am thinking italian because that is both our favorite types of food. We live in Los Angeles so anywhere within a hour or so near there would be great. I am looking to spend no more than $100 for the dinner. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks in advance :)