What's the best way how to get to John F. Kennedy International Airport?

What's the best way how to get to John F. Kennedy International Airport from LaGurdia Airport?

And how long time it will take time? how much money it will cost?

I'm Japanies. Therefore, I would be glad if you use simply sentence.

I really appreciate your time!!

from Lagurdia Airport to JFK Airport:)

Thank you for your kindness : )

Favorite Answer

My friend, you can take a taxi from Kennedy Airport to LaGuardia Airport for around $40 one way. The trip by cab will take around 25 minutes.

Alternately, you can take the NYC Airporter, which is a shuttle bus from JFK to LaGuardia for $12.50 one way. Again, the trip by bus take around 25 minutes with buses departing from JFK Airport every 30 minutes.

I hope this information is very helpful.

Good luck

Native New Yorker

Source(s): http://www.nycairporter.com/ (NYC Airport)

Your flight flow away at 8.40 5. i anticipate it is P.M. (if its A.M, you're loopy) And u attain JFK at 7 A.M the next day. Thats 10 hours on the airplane & as u dont consume airline nutrition thats 10 hours with out ingesting. On achieving the airport, u would desire to stroll approximately 10 minutes & then wait approximately yet another 30 minutes. or which you will desire to sparkling immigration. Then if u have luggage, around yet another 30 minutes. to get your luggage. Thats approximately 11 hrs. minimum with out ingesting. Are u asserting that u could then want 2 stroll so a good distance as 4 blocks 2 consume at a diner quite than spend one greater $2 or $3, if that plenty, on a sandwich & a cup of coffee or tea interior the airport. in spite of the shown fact that 2 answer your question I consider the others. I cant keep in mind any diners close 2 the airport. purchase something on your way 2 catch your airplane & take it aboard with u. U can get a soda or juice on the airplane.

You can take the NYC Airportr shuttle. The fare is $12.50. See here: http://www.nycairporter.com/