Is it okay to take me pot head baby daddy to court to keep him from seeing his daughter?

So im 7 months pregnant and my bf continues to smoke pot... Keep in mind when we first met he was not a smoker.. but once his friend started doing it, my bf got involved. I did try it but i didnt like it so i dont do it ever since. We are both 23. Anyway, i keep telling my bf to please stop for the baby he says he... show more So im 7 months pregnant and my bf continues to smoke pot... Keep in mind when we first met he was not a smoker.. but once his friend started doing it, my bf got involved. I did try it but i didnt like it so i dont do it ever since. We are both 23.
Anyway, i keep telling my bf to please stop for the baby he says he doesnt do it but every time i get in his car there are weed specs everywhere but blames it on his friend. that was 2 months ago now i dont see it so i assumed he told his friend to stop bringing the crap in his car because once the baby gets here i told him i will not let my daughter step foot in the car if he continues to let his friend deal his weed in the car.
NOW over this weekend i go to his house, and i find more weed specs on his couch (keep in mind he lives with his parents but they were out of town) And he had his friend over, and he did weed there. My bf says he has givin up the weed, but out of everything i still think he is doing it, because he does whatever his friend does.

Is it wrong of me to let my daughter stay in this environment?
Should i wait until the baby gets here to see if he will change?
Is there anyway i can scare him? Like showing him restraining orders? OR anything?
Update: ** i ment is it wrong of me to not let my baby stay in this environment?
Update 2: I reallly dont want my baby having a pot head for a father... because i dont even have my own dad here with me because he is in prison for it. He didnt sell it he was around it.