Anonymous

Any good teen self harm online support groups?

Hi

Does anyone know any good online support groups for teenage self harmers? I've looked at a few but none of them seem to help me. I'm looking for one where preferably you get paired with another teenager somewhere in the world and you talk one on one.

Thanks

I self-harmed for years. I struggle with depression even after I stopped hurting myself. I too wanted somewhere to talk to other people who have gone through similar things and to share my story of why and how I abused myself.

experienceproject is a great site for all of those things. I put it all out there, told my stories and got feedback from other people. Some even message me one on one because they felt for me.

I have been on there for 2 years now and it has helped me more then you would know.

Hold on. Life is hard but it gets better!!

Source(s): I am 20 years old. Not much older the you im sure. and I am here to say, It gets better. Life gets better!

I've been slicing myself for a long time now, which isn't anything i'm pleased with. Now, it is tough for me too, because my mother is hiding the knives, which is just right i assume. I'm thirteen too. Edit:i am seeking to discontinue, and my therapist stated that in the event you suppose you need to reduce, get a rubber band and snap your wrist rather of slicing, so that you suppose pain, however you do not rather damage yourself. (that is if you are looking to discontinue)

I think there is a link to one on the my chemical romance homepage. I know it was there but they might have taken it down