I got this email saying i won 1 million dollars? do you think this is a scam?

Dear Sir / Madam, We wish to congratulate you for being one of the lucky winners in this Mobile Lottery promotion. This is an independent promotion and is unconnected to any publication .Be informed that this promotion was conducted through the internet mobile system, Which winners where picked randomly through... show more Dear Sir / Madam,

We wish to congratulate you for being one of the lucky winners in this Mobile Lottery promotion. This is an independent promotion and is unconnected to any publication .Be informed that this promotion was conducted through the internet mobile system, Which winners where picked randomly through a computer ballot system hence you have been approved to receive the sum of £1,000,000.00 ( One Million Pounds)

For the pursuant of the transfer of your Winning Claims of £1,000,000.00 (One Million Pounds Sterling) of the Mobile-Phone Lottery Promo, please be informed that failure to receive your BIO-DATA FORM of this e-mail will result in the inability for us to process your claims and hence your payment being delayed.

FUNDS RELEASE BIO-DATA VERIFICATION FORM DEV-2012

NAME…………………………

AGE……………………………………

SEX……………………………………

IDENTITY CARD/PASSPORT NUMBER...............

POSTAL CODE.................................

COUNTRY……………………………

NATIONALITY………………………

OCCUPATION………………………

ADDRESS…………………………

MOBILE NO:………………………

HOME TELEPHONE:……………………

OFFICE TELEPHONE.........................

E-MAIL ………………………………

MODE OF TRANSFER:

1) TELEGRAPHIC BANK TRANSFER:
2) DIPLOMATIC COURIER DELIVERY:

Regards,

Mr. Geoffrey Hunt
Update: and i replied back saying give me a call! and he actually called me back!
Update 2: Thanks people! iam so stupid! i actually belived it for a second!
and yes he did asked 200$ for the transfer, i asked him if he can just take that 200 off my winning price and send me the rest hehehe