Can two white people produce a mexican looking baby?

I have a 9 monh old daughter, she came out pretty tan with big brown eyes and perfect looking tan skin. Not as dark as a mexican, but she definatley looks mixed with some sort of race. The fathers grandma is dark due to very faint traces of cherokee in their blood, but his parents weren't very dark. His mother... show more I have a 9 monh old daughter, she came out pretty tan with big brown eyes and perfect looking tan skin. Not as dark as a mexican, but she definatley looks mixed with some sort of race. The fathers grandma is dark due to very faint traces of cherokee in their blood, but his parents weren't very dark. His mother could tan very dark easily though. My dad is also dark, much darker than my baby due to traces of cherokee in our blood as well. So both of our families have cherokee in them. But my dad is pure german and both of his parents are white(yes there is a dna test my grandpa is the father). My mom was adopted so I have no idea, maybe her father could have been black or her mother, she knows nothing about them and can't find them. So that side of the family is a mystery. But my mom is very white and burns easily. Me and the dad are both white with hazel green eyes which brings me to the next question, how come her eyes are dark brown as well? She has other features of his. Just the skin or eyes baffle us. And yes there is a dna test between us he is the father of my child. Just kinda baffled how this happens because I've been told two white people can have a black child.
10 answers 10