Ryan asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 7 years ago

I have a Sanyo TV, I accidentally hit the reset button twice. I can't get off this screen?

It wants me to search for analog or digital signals, I tried that about 10 times with no results. I don't have many options for control, please help.

Favorite Answer

go get a better tv

I have been watching this exceptional the usa happening hill due to the fact the 1960s, its the us that suggests the arena that the folks within the road can have something as good because the politicians and Royalty and via watching at the usa it tells us serfs that we should have something as well, however this does not go down good with a lot of the other nations, so they are seeking to smash the us from the inside and there are some americans who're helping them to do this. There was one political social gathering in america that has no longer had the interests of the united states at its heart, when ever they get elected the us goes down hill even as they are in and that is what has been happening because the 1960s.