What is the name of this movie?

I believe the movie started with a D, but I can't be totally sure. It was a thriller, had murder and detectives in it, and was sort of a mystery too. It was a while ago that I saw it but here is what I remember: It began with several people witnessing a robbery or a murder or something by a couple of masked... show more I believe the movie started with a D, but I can't be totally sure. It was a thriller, had murder and detectives in it, and was sort of a mystery too. It was a while ago that I saw it but here is what I remember:

It began with several people witnessing a robbery or a murder or something by a couple of masked people, way out in the middle of nowhere. Later, two detectives (a man and a woman) show up to investigate and interrogate the witnesses. I can't totally remember what else happens throughout the movie, but I know by the end you find out it was in fact the 2 detectives who committed the crime from the beginning and were only pretending to be detectives (something along those lines).

Like I said, this was a while ago that I saw it, so I'm sorry for such little detail, but it has been driving me crazy about what the name of the movie is! If someone can help that'd be great! Thanks!
1 answer 1