What's the name of the song Nicki Minaj sings in that new Adidas commercial?

Anybody that knows me knows I ain't the biggest fan of Nicki Minaj, but I've seen that new Adidas commercial (The one that shows the different time zones in NYC, Paris, Rio de Janiero, and Chicago) and, if it'll help anyone identify the song, one of the things she says is "It's never ever too... show more Anybody that knows me knows I ain't the biggest fan of Nicki Minaj, but I've seen that new Adidas commercial (The one that shows the different time zones in NYC, Paris, Rio de Janiero, and Chicago) and, if it'll help anyone identify the song, one of the things she says is "It's never ever too late, it's never ever too lay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ate", and the song kinda stuck in my head, and I wanna get it.
So if anyone could help me with that (which is why I'm on Yahoo! Answers), that'd be positively fantabulous :3
Coincidentally, as I finished writing this, the commercial went on XD