Cats asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 7 years ago

Does anyone else hate when people say "YOLO"?

Oh my god! It's so annoying! Usually they don't even say it right! Most of my friends just post pictures of them with the caption "YOLO" and all their doing it posing.. How is that YOLO?? It's so irritating ...

Best Answer

YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO ;) ... that'll keep it mind busy..

Source(s): lol cuz YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE that's why they probs pose cuz yolo

yolo should be used to describe living out your days like it was your last. like deciding to finally tell that person that you like them or too finally stand up for yourself against a bully or to decide to make friends with the new kid in school yolo doesn't mean to drink way too much alcohol do drugs, party and waste you life away. i hate it when the use yolo as an excuse to do stupid things

Source(s): my opinion

Saying yolo is to mainstream, and so is hating yolo, therefore, I don't care about yolo.

• Trista

Yes I hate it. think YOLO in general is ridiculous because its basically an excuse for people to do dumb things.

it can be inspirational if your talking sky diving or traveling to another country or just jumping in the car and going on a road trip. But when it's just an excuse to do stupid things then it gets annoying..

I hate it when people say YOLO it makes people look SO INCREDIBLY STUPID.

It's just Carpe Diem for stupid people.

I also hate it when people say SWAG YO

The world is coming to an end as we know it -.-

Source(s): NOLO YOLO
  • yes they say it for every little thing

so freaking annoying like do something worth saying yolo for

What i wanna know is, before that song came out, did those people thinkbthey could live more than once? I mean are they cats??

• Anna

Yea, it's been getting on my nerves lately!